2 September 2015

WOYWW

This layout has been on my desk for ages.... well just under a week!
Spurring me on to finish it.... I got to work, I love scrapping our wedding, it truly was the best day ever! Every time I scrap it brings back fabulous memories!
Hooray! I love how it turned out! I while ago I decided to have a 'theme' throughout the album, so every layout will either have a date stamp on it or some gold on it..... back to this layout...
I love roller date stamps, I've collected them for a while... but as I haven't scrapped or done a Project Life spread for nearly a year, I stopped my subscription to Studio Calico and haven't bought ANY products....I saw this humongous stamp and could not resist!
Isn't she a beast!?!?  *special thanks to Jo to helped me get it* Amazing! I'm in love.... this is the first layout I've made using this mahoosive stamp! It started off as a 'use this stamp practice' and ended up being this WOYWW layout!

What's on your work desk? I'll be back tomorrow for more #30lists... until then xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by xo