11 September 2015

#30 lists day 8

My Pinterest boards
It wasn't until I got this prompt I realised I have 52 boards... wow! 52?!?! I'm kinda shocked! Oh well, here goes a list of 52 boards... some are secretive though....
scrapbooking
project life
handbook love
smash! gotta love it
art journalling
mini albums
moustache obsessed
wedding theme
home style
Christmas mini book
photography
all things Disney
this makes me smile
cool idea
quotes & sayings
products I love
places I love
yummy food
humourous
printables
tattoo inspiration
journaling
valentines
Christmas
Halloween
Easter
birthday
adorable
make up & hair
make me {I'm cool}
weight loss
funk it up!
Alice in wonderland
Gromit & Shaun
School
Paint me...
Felt
Stamping
Elf on the shelf
Type or fonts
Wear me!
Fur babies
Unicorns
Handy hints
Harry Potter
Nursing
Disney Holiday
Paris
Planners
Disney quotes
Colouring
...& some secretive boards too! How many boards do you have?
Catch up soon xo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by xo