1 September 2014

14/31 Why do I blog?


After my life changed recently I decided not to blog anymore and deleted my blog, after many years. I missed it so much and returned pretty quick! So why did I start? To share my scrapbooking layouts, it was good to look back and see how it all began .... I discovered scrapbooking after my first trip to Disney World in 2008, my first album is a Disney album.

Over the years I discovered new blogs and made new friends! I love it! A whole new world of making photographs look pretty with patterned paper took over my life, I began photographing EVERYTHING! I then scrapped all aspects of my life.

When I first began blogging I didn't really talk about myself or family I just uploaded photographs of my layouts but I found that people were interested in all aspects of my life and at the minute, I seem to be posting alot more 'life stuff' than scrapbook layouts!

Thanks to everyone who visits my blog, I love all the comments I get and try to visit as many blogs as possible. My blogger friends have become friends in real life and I think that's amazing!

Linking in with Emma at outmumbered, I discovered Emma's blog through my blog friend Nina! Thanks Nina! I've met some awesome people through friends of friends!
Catch up soon xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by xo