1 September 2014

13/31 Where I live

I live in Swindon! It's a lovely town in the heart of Wiltshire, I really love Wiltshire.

 But what is my town well known for?!?!? Hmmm! A Roundabout!
 This is the famous Magic Roundabout
 One of the other things I love about my town is shopping in The Designer Outlet, I've had some real bargains over the years I've lived here! I also like the fact it encompasses trains as Swindon is famous for it's Rail too! The Steam Museum is next door and tells us all about the Foundation of GWR in 1835, it had a massive impact on the History of the Railways.
 I live a few minutes away from Lydiard Park with is great place to go and feed the ducks, have a BBQ or picnic, it has a pretty house {where we took our class on a School Trip, they loved it}, you can walk around the walled gardens or the little ones can play in the park. I came here to take photos of the girls in their Prom dresses.
By the lake
It has great scenery
The Gorgeous House
 Wiltshire is a lovely places to live I'm just over an hour away from London or Bournemouth but close by I have awesome places such as The Cotswolds, Stonehenge, Avebury, Lacock Abbey, Highclere Castle aka Downton Abbey, many Canals & locks, Bath is very close too!
A big thanks to outmumbered for hosting these prompts, I just wish I could of kept up! Eeeek!!
Catch up soon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by xo