6 August 2014

1/31 An Introduction

As I've only just discovered this challenge I'm running a few days behind. #BEDA Blog Everyday in August. The first prompt is an Introduction and a recent photo!
Hello everyone! I'm Michelle, I'm 30 something years young! I live with Tracy, down south in sunny Swindon but I'm a northern girl with a 'funny accent' hahaha! I have two brilliant children, Lolly {16} & Cal {14}..... I live my life to the max!

I'm currently changing my job infact my whole career, I'm leaving School to pursue my dream and become a Nurse, I've got a new job, starting at the bottom and working my way up again, I'm so excited!

I've blogged for years but then decided I hadn't blogged enough and stopped! I'm missed it loads so I returned, I'm hoping that my followers come back, I need many more hours in the day to enjoy my Scrapbooking and Project Life.

I love the seaside, London.... infact, I love exploring and being out and about! 

I love allsorts....as my blog says.... I love anything Disney, Coffee, American candy, tattoo's, bargain hunting, stationery, family days out! Oh, I love exclamation marks too!!!
This is me!
I can't wait to meet some new bloggers! 
Catch up soon xo

2 comments:

  1. Great start. I used to live in Lyneham and have fond memories of Swindon especially the swimming pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to meet you :) The best of luck with the career change x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by xo